Finding a typo in a book
The Ocarina of Time themed update for Hyrule Warriors
When bae says she loves Pokemon
- 2. How old are you?
- 4. What is your zodiac sign?
- 6. What's your lucky number?
- 8. Where are you from?
- 10. What shoe size are you?
- 12. What was your last dream about?
- 14. Are you psychic in any way?
- 16. Favorite movie?
- 18. Do you want children?
- 20. Are you religious?
- 22. Have you ever got in trouble with the law?
- 24. Baths or showers?
- 26. Have you ever been famous?
- 28. What type of music do you like?
- 30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
- 32. How big is your house?
- 34. Have you ever fired a gun?
- 36. Favorite clean word?
- 38. What's the longest you've ever gone without sleep?
- 40. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
- 42. Are you a good judge of character?
- 44. Do you have a strong accent?
- 46. What is your personality type?
- 48. Can you curl your tongue?
- 50. Left or right handed?
- 52. Favorite food?
- 54. Are you a clean or messy person?
- 56. Most used word?
- 58. Do you have much of an ego?
- 60. Do you talk to yourself?
- 62. Are you a good singer?
- 64. Are you a gossip?
- 66. Do you like long or short hair?
- 68. Favorite school subject?
- 70. Have you ever been scuba diving?
- 72. Are you scared of the dark?
- 74. Are you ticklish?
- 76. Have you ever been in a position of authority?
- 78. Have you ever done drugs?
- 80. How many piercings do you have?
- 82. How fast can you type?
- 84. What color is your hair?
- 86. What are you allergic to?
- 88. What do your parents do?
- 90. What makes you angry?
- 92. Have you already thought of baby names, and if so what are they?
- 94. What are you strengths?
- 96. How did you get your name?
- 98. Do you have any scars?
- 100. Color of your room?
When you’re in the middle of writing a sentence and accidently press send
there’s no such thing as “too excited over pokemon”
ok new rule: if you’re gonna call me “cute” you have to specify whether you mean “cute like a little girl/baby animal” or “cute enough to bang mercilessly”